BOISE TIMBERS | THORNS
IS HOSTING AN AUCTION DINNER AND GALA
“A NIGHT TO REMEMBER”
Location: BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT UNION BUILDING
Date: APRIL 19
Time: 5 – 11 p.m. (Doors open at 5; dinner at 7 p.m.)
This is a great opportunity to give back to the Club while getting something in return beyond the internal satisfaction of giving.
- REGISTER, PURCHASE TICKETS AND DONATE AT:
Go to: https://btt.auctionreg.org or Click on: A Night To Remember Auction Gala Link
- Cost: Individual Dinner Tickets: $40
Team Table: $350 (10 guests)--$5 savings per person
Sponsor a Coach: $25
- What to Wear: Your Favorite Soccer Jersey or Fabulous Evening Attire
- Auction Items: Bid on Signed Timbers and Thorns Jerseys; 3-Bedroom Donnelly Townhouse (2 packages), Fishing Charter on Salmon River; Steelheads Tickets; Rounds of Golf; specialized training with Ed Moore; Winery Tour; Lagoon Tickets; Ballet Idaho’s Cinderella Tickets; New Kids on the Block; Idaho Shakespeare Tickets; and many exciting team baskets and gift cards!!
- Sponsorships: $550 Table Sponsor (includes signage, dinner and parking for 10 guests)
$250 Table Sponsor Signage Only
$1500 Live Auction Sponsor (includes logo on back of bid paddles, bottle of wine for each winner)
Keep in mind that this auction:
- Recognizes and honors our 60+ graduating seniors
- Helps provide scholarships for student-athletes who may not be able to play without financial support; DID YOU KNOW ON AVERAGE THERE ARE 2 KIDS PER TEAM (Not Age Group, Per roster) ON SOME KIND OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT?
- Honors Hall of Fame Inductees
- Recognizes our new Legacy Alumni Group
Thanks to all the BTT families, team managers, treasurers, fundraising coordinators, and local businesses for working to make this fundraiser a success. We really appreciate all that you do!
Any questions and/or donation information feel free to contact:
Barb Egland, and the “A Night to Remember” Dinner & Auction Committee
firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-2844