POSITIONAL TRAINING CENTERS
TO: PA & ECNL U13, U14 & U15 and above aged registered athletes & families
From: Eric Simmonsen, BTT Director of Coaching & Player Development
Re: FALL 2021 - Positional Training Center Schedule & Curriculum Set
For the 2021-2022 cycle and in direct relation to EAL & ECNL programming dues, we are excited to deliver the "Positional Training Centers" once again. In short, based on position of play and in order to heighten player development specifics to positional play, this programming is essential for elite level players.
The program basics:
- 2021 FALL calendar is below.
- On a positional specific rotation; areas of advanced technique, reps, insight/situational and physical aspects are covered.
- NOTE - IF you are not an ECNL or EAL registered member void of how an age group "works" or you are on the "no pay, no play" list currently, these trainings are not part of your programming.
- GIRLS = SCHEDULED MONDAYS
- BOYS = SCHEDULED WEDNESDAYS
- Players should NOT "just come to every positional night" because you want more.
- This severely effects coach to player ratio and the overall learning environment.
- IF you do not know your position, verify with your head coach which PTC training you should attend.